Sunday, August 5, 2012

steamboat–atv and rodeo

Let’s just say that Sam and I were a bit jealous that everyone else got to go out and we got to babysit. So my parents were way sweet and watched the girls while Dan and I, and Josh and Sam went out for the morning. The view was great, the smell of decomposing trees was heaven, and getting muddy with my driving was therapeutic (remember my jet-skiing post?)

03-IMG_005404-IMG_0055

05-IMG_0059

06-IMG_006007-IMG_0062

08-IMG_007109-IMG_0075

10-IMG_0077

11-IMG_0078

12-IMG_0079

13-IMG_008214-IMG_0083

15-IMG_0087

16-IMG_008918-IMG_0092

17-IMG_0091

I LOVE This photo!

19-IMG_0093

Blackmail :)

21-IMG_0098

22-IMG_0104

23-IMG_010624-IMG_01074-wheeling (2)25-IMG_011126-IMG_011527-IMG_011628-IMG_0122

29-IMG_012630-IMG_0127

31-IMG_01314-wheeling (15)

4-wheeling (11)4-wheeling (1)

The rodeo was pretty good. My favorite parts were:

  • Brookie signing dog for all the animals
  • Abi’s awe at the girls on horses
  • Eating good wraps
  • People watching
  • Calf Roping
  • Barrel racing
  • Enjoying a new cowboy shirt

rodeo (12)

46-DSC02854

32-IMG_0132

33-IMG_013434-IMG_013635-IMG_0141

36-IMG_014537-IMG_0146

38-IMG_0148

39-IMG_015040-IMG_015941-IMG_016342-IMG_016543-IMG_016944-IMG_0189

45-IMG_019749-DSC02859rodeo (1)rodeo (6)rodeo (9)50-DSC02864

51-DSC02867

The girls did pretty well, but we were all SO tired the next day – and church was at 9am!

rodeo (13)

rodeo (14)

No comments: