Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Abigail–bowling

The last activity consisted of getting together with our best friends and doing some bowling… it was quite the night. We let all the kids have their own alley and the adults had the other. So nice not to have to worry about them. Except for B who is just taking off everywhere she pleases. Abi got a strike the first time she bowled…

IMG_0951IMG_0955IMG_0960IMG_0961IMG_0967IMG_0976IMG_0978IMG_0980IMG_0981IMG_0985IMG_0989IMG_0990IMG_0996IMG_0999

Ryder got a bloody nose… guess it happens often so it’s second nature to him.

IMG_1001

Mary Ann and I were commenting on how our babies were crawling and taking the germs and dirt of the floor with them. Then I looked over and found Abi swimming on the floor… so gross!

IMG_1003

After bowling we went to IHOP. Dan wasn’t excited about more breakfast for dinner and I told him it was a good thing he is leaving for the rest of the week because that’s all we have when he is gone. In fact, tonight the girls wanted eggs.

IMG_1005IMG_1014IMG_1015

Can you not believe those crazy teeth?!?! Forget the crazy girl, those teeth top it off!IMG_1016

Just FYI – Abi scored four pairs of shoes from my parents. Oh, how I love Target in Montrose. They always have $3.00 clearance for kid’s shoes. AND Abi won the kids in bowling and I won the adults – I was shocked!!!

No comments: