We have a birthday girl in the house! She is turning four! Her birthday marks so many anniversaries in my life (school, dance, first child), but she is definitely the highlight of them all! You can check out her interview last year here.
What is your name: Abi
How old are you: Four
What is your favorite Color: pink
Who is your best friend: Brooklyn
What is your favorite animal: um… kitties
What do you want to be when you grow up: a princess
What is your favorite movie: princess and the beast (hmmm which one is that?)
What is your favorite book: The fish book
What makes you happy: When people give me loves bye – when they leave they give me loves
What makes you sad: When you leave me at home. (Never alone mind you)
What is your favorite food: Macaroni and cheese
Favorite song to sing: I am a child of God
What games do you like to play: tag, Brookie, trees, all kinds of toys, and I like to go to school (um, wait? not yet)… and I would like to grow up to go to school.
Not too much has changed since last year. Except how wonderful Abi is and how much I love her… they have both grown with her. I also loved that this year (no offense Erik’s win of last year) her best friend is Brookie. That made me happy!
Happy Birthday love!
No comments:
Post a Comment