After we got home from Steamboat, I walked in the house and realized how stagnate I had become. My front room was full of frames, we still had nails, hammers, and screws everywhere, and I was not happy with the piles of things. So when Dan went back to work, I got to work. It took all day to clean/organize the upstairs again and dejunk! It is a good thing Dan wasn’t home to see how much I got rid of :)
Here are some things that I was able to work on as well.
hung up the frame for my next project
Hung a gallery in our front room of some of the artwork I have collected (I love artwork). Someday I want to find a long, skinny dresser and paint it the color of my door and place it centered on this wall… and have a small couch and two chairs in here… (more on chairs in my post next)
Hung a collage wall in Dan’s office
Hung my canvas masterpiece in our rec room – I still don’t like it there and don’t even know if I like it at all. But I am going to leave it up there until someday we have the right furniture in this room.
Decorated some of my kitchen cabinets the way I actually have envisioned them; however, they are still a work in progress.
I really need to update a lot of the photos in frames around our homes. Most of them are photos of our family when Abi was Brookie’s age.
And I don’t think I ever put photos on here of our finished trampoline! We finally got it placed!!! The corrugated metal on the inside perimeter is awesome too. We play Olympics with the girls all the time lately. It is a great babysitter for Brookie too!
Here is Dan’ mowing our lawn… yes, in the rain.
And B wanting to join him.
I just adore this photo. One of those moments that shows her softer side. She is such a stinker, but so sweet and so loving. Her hair is getting so long and she is just turning into a toddler and not a baby anymore. It breaks my heart, but at the same time, I just love the new developments. This is one of my favorite times in development.
Her toes – painted for the first time. I thought she would be all over the painting, but she just chilled and watched.
Still has those long eyelashes…
3 comments:
I love the pictures in the front room! They look great and your yard!!! HOLY COW I was there just a few weeks ago - I can't believe how much you've gotten done! You are so amazing!
I am obsessed with your house! I LOVE it!! It truly looks like a home. You've made a great home for your beautiful family. Good work Claire! I hope I get to come see it next week. :)
She is so stinkin cute! I want a copy of the black and white photo!
Post a Comment