Tuesday, August 7, 2012

steamboat - on a sunday

01-IMG_0201

dan made some Tang… actually he used the cheese powder to make mac and cheese! It was in a bag  right next to his bag of Tang. It was NASTY and smelled just that. We made him try it… just as consequence!

02-IMG_020503-IMG_0206

04-IMG_020805-IMG_0210

06-IMG_021107-IMG_0212

Sunday after church consisted of naps… everyone took one. It kind of reminded me of cats sleeping… we all had a hard time staying awake in church. we were all so wiped out from the rodeo the night before.

08-IMG_021409-IMG_021510-IMG_021711-IMG_021812-IMG_021913-IMG_022014-IMG_022115-IMG_022416-IMG_0225

after dinner we went on a walk together. We enjoyed getting out and getting our cousin to take some photos of our family-

17-IMG_022718-IMG_023219-IMG_0233

I think this mermaid photo says it all

20-IMG_0239

Banka was being a good at taking photos… now that’s where my Abi gets it.

I love these two. My dad and mom work so hard and had worked hard to get all of us to Steamboat. We don’t know when we will be able to all be together again as each year brings so many new changes. My parents are such good friends to me and I am so grateful for them. They truly have given me an amazing foundation and continue to help me build up my strengths.

21-IMG_024022-IMG_024223-IMG_0243

And where my brother Erik gets it.

24-IMG_0246

And where my brother Josh gets it.

25-IMG_025026-IMG_0254

27-IMG_0256

We saw a fox finding its dinner. He was so cute! I wanted to bottle him up and take him home. 28-IMG_026630-IMG_0278

Brookie was mesmerized with it! She kept signing “Dog”

29-IMG_0275

31-IMG_0285

Look at all the cute granddaughters! I am so lucky to have such beautiful, smart, funny nieces! 32-IMG_028833-IMG_028934-IMG_029035-IMG_029236-IMG_0302

37-IMG_0322

38-IMG_032939-IMG_0332

Oh I wish this girl would just take off! She can walk but INSISTS on holding a hand. I need to mention that hand is not plural. She ONLY holds one. Get that right okay?

40-IMG_034141-IMG_0342

And now where the boys show off their mullet shirts… in some awkward photos. \

42-IMG_0345

43-IMG_034644-IMG_0347

45-IMG_034946-IMG_035247-IMG_0353

48-IMG_0355

49-IMG_036050-IMG_0361

51-IMG_036452-IMG_0370

And we all got crazy!

53-IMG_0376

And this is where Josh shows his awkward maternity photo shoot with Sam… who I am so excited to say is having the first BOY baby in December! Yeah!!!

54-IMG_037755-IMG_038056-IMG_0382

So my mom and dad decided to play along--- even more awkward

57-IMG_038858-IMG_039059-IMG_0393

And this is where my dad shows his hula moves---

60-IMG_039461-IMG_039562-IMG_039663-IMG_039764-IMG_039865-IMG_039966-IMG_0400

And finishes it off with a booty tooch which you can’t see but we all know is there.

67-IMG_0405

And I so love this photo!

68-IMG_0413

69-IMG_041470-IMG_0416

71-IMG_042772-IMG_0432

73-IMG_0437

74-IMG_0441

75-IMG_044476-IMG_0445

We celebrated Dan turning 30 years old!!!

77-IMG_0449

78-IMG_045279-IMG_0455

80-IMG_045981-IMG_0460

82-IMG_046383-IMG_0469

84-IMG_0472

Oh! Before I forget, here are some photos right after church…

85-DSC02869 

From left: Jerry Thun, Clarissa, Dan and Abigail Thomas, Marie Thun, Brooklyn Thomas (with bottle), Kennedi Thun, Erik Thun, Liberty, Samantha (and baby boy Thun), and Josh Thun.

86-DSC02876

It is amazing how almost 7 years ago we were a family of five. I love this stage much better. My relationships with everyone have deepened and I have so much love for each person in my family.

Here is my sweet family of four.

87-DSC02878

88-DSC0288289-DSC0288490-DSC02885

Jumping on Mima’s bed was a highlight of the week!

91-IMG_0475

92-IMG_0477

2 comments:

steph said...

Looks like a fun vacation! Making me want to plan a vacation asap! Your family looks like they know how to have a good time!

Samantha said...

So fun!!! Looks like everyone had a blast!