Monday, August 27, 2012

Abigail–Four year photos

This is what we did this past Saturday. We went to an old factory building here in Roy. I have realized how much I have learned about taking photos. Especially for my girls – I can’t try and pose them – don’t plan anything the rest of the day – take hundreds of photos – try and keep up with her!!!

Here are my favorites! I can’t believe how much she has grown. I am so lucky and blessed to be her mom here. There aren’t words that can possibly explain the love I have for her – only a mother’s love. Mom, I now know what you have talked about all my life. I understand that love.

IMG_1117IMG_1130IMG_1134IMG_1144IMG_1150IMG_1153IMG_1157IMG_1158IMG_1163IMG_1168IMG_1192IMG_1198

We then put her new ballerina gear on and turned on some music in the car and let her dance to her heart’s content. It was wonderful to watch her be in her own world. I love the joy and expression you can see on her face as she was being creative and moving. IMG_1207IMG_1217IMG_1224IMG_1230IMG_1239IMG_1248IMG_1260IMG_1292IMG_1301IMG_1314IMG_1317IMG_1319IMG_1320IMG_1332IMG_1333

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She is so cute!! Happy Birthday, Abby, glad it was so fun! And the pictures turned out great....I need to be better at that.

Ashlee said...

She's beautiful!

Abe n Linz said...

So great! My favorite is the one close up, her head flung back, and her eyes shut!