*update* – I made a dr appointment for this afternoon for my throat… got a scrambled egg down this morning
okay, we had quite the sunday school lesson the other week. in fact, I was laughing so hard that I asked my friends to take a photo so I could share it with you.
we were learning about making good choices… the lesson wasn’t supposed to be funny mind you… so the teacher drew on the board - the one guy was looking up to heaven with his arms up
the other guy… was just fine all sad until the teacher drew his tears. now why do you think he’s sad?
maybe it’s just me, but he looks like he’s quite “unsure”… not crying
3 comments:
Hahahahahaha! Sure....unsure!
I'd be sad too if I had boobs coming out of my armpits!
Haha. So hilarious! I showed this to Abe and he said, "What are they teaching in that Sunday School?!"
Post a Comment