Monday, April 23, 2012

maybe tomorrow i can eat

I have had a normal day… except that I can’t swallow. or I could say that I can swallow but the immense pain that is associated with that swallow is enough to die. I thought something was stuck in it, but have tried everything to get the *stuck* feeling gone. antacids, swallowing bread, drinking water, eating ice, coughing, laying down to eat and drink… you name it, I have done it. the pain has grown to my ears now and it went from hurting just when I swallowed to burning constantly and driving a knife into my chest when I swallow or turn my head. sleepless night ahead…

I am starving! not even a smoothie would help… I can’t even swallow my saliva without doubling over in pain.

so tomorrow I am heading to a ear, nose, and throat dr. hopefully they can let me in… and fix this burning, sharp pain.

other than that, I had a perfectly normal day and all is well here in the Thomas home.

No comments: