so I am sure you all read my pathetic post on my birthday emotions. well, I am here to say I had the most wonderful day! Thanks to my family and friends and all their sweet wishes to me. We had a breakfast of raisin cinnamon french toast, a lunch of pb&j (and sprinkles) sushi roll and a great dinner of Chili’s. My girls were really well behaved! We frosted my pink lemonade cake and at only half :) My VTers came over and brought me some much needed lotion and then offered to watch my girls so Dan could take me out. Sweet… we went to Chili’s and it only cost us $13.00 with a coupon! It was fantastic. Then we came home to have cake with the Walkers.
Sadly, I don’t have too many photos, but here are the ones that were taken.
Dan and Abi picked me out a candle and a shirt. Sadly, the shirt didn’t make the cut so I was able to take it back and get a purse and a bra – happy birthday girls! I got a really neat bracelet from my family with a sweet and memorable letter, and then Dan and Dan’s parents bought me a new phone!!! Honestly, I think that my favorite gift of the day was a letter from my brother and his family… my niece colored me a sweet picture that now hangs on my fridge.
So let me tell you about the phone. I got one last year for my b-day. We bought it used and it never worked right. It got to the point where I could only answer phone calls and rarely could call someone. I had no touch on my touch screen and it drove me crazy!!! I was depserate enough to ask for another one this year. Dan bought one… used, of course, and guess what?!?!? The microphone doesn’t work! So now I can text and make calls, but no one can hear me! So we are working to get that in check… and this also means, if you haven’t figured it out yet, please text me!
No comments:
Post a Comment