It was so nice and warm for Halloween last week. Of course, my girls chose to be Frozen characters. It was a really good Halloween. Dan’s parents came down from PC and walked around with us. Our community is just amazing too. We had a BBQ at one house, cotton candy at another, and everyone has fire pits out with chairs so it is just a great sense of community.
At our ward party, there was a spooky maze with a fog machine. It just happened to set off the fire alarms… that kind of ended our (and everyone else’s) night. I was feeling so pregnant that night that I was tempted to ask the ambulance for a ride back to the hospital.
Abi had her school parade. There were about 30 Elsa’s and like 50 Anna’s out of 1100 kids. I forgot the exact numbers but we did count. Also, we thought it was interesting that the Elsa’s were all in K and 1st and then Anna’s were all older. B was so cute watching everyone. I liked seeing my ballroom students too. We were also so blessed to have Dan there.
Could you get better weather for October 31st?
Our good friend pulls a perfect headless horseman with his horse during the night. I wish my flash would have worked better but it still gives the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment