Thursday, November 20, 2014

Eliza Meets her Awesome Sisters!

This labor was so physically healthy for me compared to my last two. The next morning I was able to eat and drink right away. I wasn’t really dizzy and my body handled things beautifully which was such a blessing. It truly was joyous for me.

But Eliza needed to meet her sisters-

2014-11-12 11.15.062014-11-12 11.20.12

Talk about joyous! It was so much fun!

2014-11-12 11.20.532014-11-12 11.21.042014-11-12 11.26.542014-11-12 11.26.552014-11-12 11.26.572014-11-12 11.27.122014-11-12 11.27.162014-11-12 11.27.192014-11-12 11.27.202014-11-12 11.27.222014-11-12 11.27.27

Sadly, it is blurry, but I LOVE this photo of our family. I can’t believe I have three kids!!! And girls nonetheless…

2014-11-12 11.28.022014-11-12 11.28.052014-11-12 11.30.512014-11-12 11.30.532014-11-12 11.30.542014-11-12 11.31.042014-11-12 11.35.052014-11-12 11.36.202014-11-12 11.36.212014-11-12 11.36.362014-11-12 11.46.142014-11-12 11.46.282014-11-12 12.05.012014-11-12 12.05.042014-11-12 13.08.232014-11-12 13.08.302014-11-12 13.08.422014-11-12 13.51.472014-11-12 13.51.492014-11-12 13.52.112014-11-12 13.52.162014-11-12 20.26.512014-11-12 20.27.102014-11-12 21.00.59

That night I was by myself so Dan could go home and take care of the girls. It was a tough night for me. Nursing has never been my strong point or a lack of sleep. I am thankful for all the good nurses who were willing to help. I am also grateful for the cran-grape juice that I think I drank way too much of :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That's hilarious you were craving cran grape juice....i think i emptied the hospital fridge of their grape juice...wad the only thing i wanted to drink!