Saturday, November 29, 2014

Eliza’s First Week

We have such a sweet baby – And such requires a lot of photos –

2014-11-13 20.57.42

First bath at home -

2014-11-14 12.25.172014-11-14 12.26.312014-11-14 12.27.012014-11-14 12.27.212014-11-14 12.27.362014-11-14 12.28.16

2014-11-14 12.33.472014-11-14 13.13.502014-11-14 13.14.032014-11-14 13.14.16

The girls have needed their dad a ton lately. I don’t blame them!

2014-11-14 14.55.482014-11-14 14.57.162014-11-14 14.57.192014-11-15 11.38.272014-11-15 11.38.342014-11-15 11.38.412014-11-15 20.00.142014-11-15 20.00.582014-11-16 09.54.562014-11-16 09.55.382014-11-16 10.07.202014-11-16 10.14.412014-11-16 10.52.252014-11-16 10.52.31-22014-11-16 12.37.022014-11-16 12.37.232014-11-16 12.47.232014-11-16 15.29.102014-11-17 08.08.542014-11-17 08.08.57-12014-11-17 13.37.042014-11-17 13.37.122014-11-17 13.42.392014-11-17 13.43.142014-11-17 16.58.542014-11-17 17.14.522014-11-17 20.25.042014-11-18 16.07.192014-11-18 18.59.282014-11-19 12.21.022014-11-19 12.21.272014-11-19 12.21.382014-11-19 12.55.49

And simple days require simple meals of hot dogs – but Brookie LOVES them so we’re good!

2014-11-19 13.34.492014-11-19 13.34.542014-11-19 13.35.23

2014-11-19 17.57.192014-11-19 17.57.55

Eliza has the best sisters and dad and family around. We just love her so much!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the picture overload. Abi looks so grown up holding Eliza.

Samantha said...

My fave moments are the ones with Kris and baby, so I see the pics with Dan and baby, and I know you love it as much in your house :)