Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Logan - Stone Wedding

If you didn’t think I was crazy enough, at 38.5 weeks pregnant, I did a wedding! One of my best friends got married over the weekend and what a wonderful wedding it was. I am just so grateful my mom was here for it as well because I could not have done it without her.

2014-11-05 14.08.442014-11-05 14.08.572014-11-05 14.09.042014-11-05 14.09.082014-11-05 14.09.202014-11-05 17.30.012014-11-06 14.26.322014-11-06 14.27.132014-11-06 14.27.38-1

My mom sewed some blankets for Baby E while I worked on flowers. The girls did a whole bunch of art stuff. It truly was really fun!

2014-11-06 17.15.10

Groom’s Bout-

2014-11-06 20.19.10

Bridal Bouquet- I love the two colors of gray ribbon with the white lace. It was SO gorgeous!

2014-11-06 20.20.032014-11-06 20.20.07

We drove up to Logan on Friday morning, did centerpieces for 2 hours and then went over to the sealing which was SO good. I love the peace the temple brings and the hope for good things in life. The couple just made that even better as they started their eternal family.

2014-11-07 16.27.542014-11-07 16.35.06

2014-11-07 17.09.05

Toss bouquet details-

2014-11-07 17.15.572014-11-07 17.18.522014-11-07 17.21.57

_MG_1192_MG_1196_MG_1200

These are kind of out of order, but here are some temple photos-

_MG_1204_MG_1208_MG_1210_MG_1211_MG_1214_MG_1215_MG_1221_MG_1225_MG_1228_MG_1231_MG_1237_MG_1239_MG_1242_MG_1243_MG_1247

You have to love this family. I consider them my family. The most humble, thoughtful, kind people that you will ever meet – Oh! AND HAPPY! Plus, you can’t tell, but Sarah (the bride) is about 6'3” if you can gauge how tall this family is… which makes me call them family even more.

_MG_1249_MG_1250_MG_1252_MG_1253_MG_1254_MG_1255_MG_1258_MG_1261_MG_1262_MG_1264_MG_1265_MG_1268_MG_1270_MG_1271_MG_1272_MG_1276_MG_1278_MG_1279

_MG_1280_MG_1281

I was so thankful that my Dan was able to go and experience this happy wedding with me. He needed the break and we needed him. So wonderful. We stayed in a hotel for the night and my girls really liked that too.

No comments: