Monday, December 30, 2013

December Kick Off

My girls are hilarious. B LOVES to sleep in this basket. She has stayed there all night, multiple nights.

2013-12-06 20.42.15

2013-12-06 20.42.212013-12-06 22.00.37

I happened upon this one morning and it melted my heart. My Abi taking care of her sister’s buttons.

2013-12-07 09.06.41

Mima and Banka came to stay with us for a night at the beginning of the month. We were so thrilled to have them stay. They sure spoil our girls with fun stuff, activities, and love – what grandparents should do. Here they are looking at Luna. She is the biggest deal between Banka and my girls.

2013-12-08 17.27.242013-12-08 17.27.28

Then Banka whipped out some goodies -

2013-12-08 17.30.052013-12-08 17.30.27

My girls were to patient in waiting.

2013-12-08 17.30.322013-12-08 17.30.482013-12-08 17.30.562013-12-08 17.30.592013-12-08 17.35.542013-12-08 17.36.122013-12-08 17.36.142013-12-08 17.39.152013-12-08 17.39.55

My dad taking a “selfie” – awesome! Check out how wild my girls were in the next five or so photos too.

2013-12-08 17.43.42-12013-12-08 17.44.052013-12-08 17.44.082013-12-08 17.44.37

Then we watched the LDS Christmas Devotional – I thought it was really neat that they promoted hashtagging at the beginning of the show. #christmasdevo – How I love the church!

2013-12-08 18.01.34

Then we met up with them at Café Rio for lunch after Dr. appointments.

2013-12-09 14.20.05

This was family night one night – we were discussing the different names of Christ.

2013-12-09 20.03.13

Abi’s advent calendar said to draw a picture of herself with Christ. This is what she drew – I loved it.

2013-12-11 10.34.532013-12-11 10.35.152013-12-11 11.42.532013-12-11 11.43.092013-12-11 11.43.262013-12-11 11.43.382013-12-11 11.43.45-2

I also took on the challenge of coloring my own hair. It takes so much time and money to do upkeep on coloring my hair every other month. This personal endeavor has been an adventure that I have learned so much from. I appreciate my stylist so much but even more so now. It isn’t perfect, but I have loved the color and hope I can get better at it to help save our family some money this next year. I wish I could also trim my own hair, but am not that good… so to my fairy godmother amazing stylist I will still go.

2013-12-12 18.41.542013-12-13 13.30.11

This pathetic selfie was me asking my mom if my outfit was good enough for a dinner Dan and I went to up at the UofU. She approved :)

2013-12-13 16.19.18

Like I said, B sleeps in that basket a lot!

2013-12-13 22.48.472013-12-14 10.59.01

No comments: