Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas time–setting up the tree

We were so blessed to find a pre-lit tree at a yard sale for $30.00. It is tall and gorgeous. I even liked it without the ornaments on it. The girls sure loved it too. It was their favorite thing to plug in the lights every evening.

2013-11-29 17.28.36

We also finished our kitchen this month! Wahoo! Just a bit over 6 months since we moved in. It was our last big project. I am so in love with it.

2013-11-29 20.42.112013-11-29 20.42.212013-11-29 20.42.332013-11-29 20.42.422013-11-29 20.42.592013-11-30 15.08.192013-12-02 19.28.262013-12-02 19.29.012013-12-02 19.29.122013-12-02 19.29.192013-12-02 19.29.482013-12-02 19.30.272013-12-02 19.30.30

B had a Christmas ball stuck to her diaper. It was very humorous.

2013-12-02 19.31.002013-12-02 19.31.182013-12-02 19.31.502013-12-02 19.32.192013-12-02 19.32.27

Ahh, now there’s a better picture of the kitchen all finished.

2013-12-03 15.49.43

Abi was in charge of decorating the small tree and she wanted to document her work too Smile

2013-12-06 17.46.262013-12-06 17.46.37

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hooray!! The backsplash is in! Can't wait to get ours in....someday.... It looks great!

Nicole said...

I love your kitchen! I need all your tips!