Saturday, December 28, 2013

November realities

The girls spent the weekend with Grandma Thomas and found a permanent marker and used it as eye and lip liner. It was fun to get the girls back from grandma. They did a good job on the liner… even better than me. Since there wasn’t anything I could do, there was no reason to get upset. So I just snapped a photo.

2013-11-16 18.29.18

B wore this to church… we convinced her to take off the tutu but the 3D glasses stayed on.

2013-11-17 10.58.452013-11-17 10.58.50

We spent some time over at my cousin’s home one Sunday evening. It was a wonderful time. I sure love being close to family.

2013-11-17 18.19.432013-11-17 18.19.50

B hanging out with Max.

2013-11-18 14.10.26

Our personal shoulder angel.

2013-11-18 19.35.422013-11-18 19.35.46

B had a hard November. She smacked everything and ended up with some great battle wounds.

 2013-11-20 18.26.55-1

Abi is such a gorgeous artist. Her artwork is getting really advanced. Right now she likes to copy other’s work. This is her take on my mom’s girl on the right.

2013-11-20 19.50.562013-11-20 19.51.20

The girls and I whipped out my new serger (thanks to my wonderful grandma) and made presents for cousins. I was so proud of Abi and B for picking out good fabrics that went together and sewed them up. They are so talented.

2013-11-22 10.54.242013-11-22 10.55.002013-11-22 11.14.24

I love seeing this in the mornings when I come downstairs.

2013-11-23 08.53.43

Ready to go shopping for the day!

2013-11-23 15.56.47

Dan’s grandma gave the girls all her fabric stash for Christmas. We had a fun time going through all of it and came home with trunk loads full. I am excited for the projects to come out of it.

2013-11-25 13.08.03e2013-11-25 13.08.202013-11-25 13.08.36-2

No comments: