Abigail
- As you can see in the photos below, she still dances everywhere
- She loves saying-
- That’s not fair
- No
- I just don’t love you anymore
- Oh crap
- I can’t
- I can’t go fast
- Brookie’s bothering me
- Not right now
- She is really in to making deals – If you… then I will…
- She loves to make up songs about anything and everything
- She can use my kindle fire better than my mom (one of those things she might not want to hear… sorry mom)
- She doesn’t miss anything anyone is saying… she eavesdrops on every conversation
- She loves to throw fits
- She LOVES her Prince
- She gets more beautiful as the days go on
Brooklyn
- picky eater – will pick out all the yogurt bites and eat those over the cheerios on her tray – on the other hand she…
- loves to eat…she eats more than abi sometimes. She will eat her veggies most of the time but has a sweet tooth I’m afraid. She loves mac and cheese and ate three small bowls of it today at lunch. Sometimes if you feed her fruit first, then she will eat her veggies
- crawls as of two weeks ago
- wants to walk as of two weeks ago – forget your knees, there are better things
- already cruising around furniture… and me as you can see below
- sure lets you know she is unhappy or wants more
- waves goodbye
- claps
- Still doesn’t sleep through the night… like 6 or 8 times a night as of late
- LOVES to eat my clothes! It is so funny. I always have some slime somewhere… even ask my mom about having your pants eaten.
- LOVES jewelry – never a day goes by that all those extras end up at the foot of the stairs to be taken back up to my dresser
- is a mommy’s girl so much she hardly ever lets me put her down – it is amazing what you can get done with only one arm…
Dan
- Has been deemed “Prince” around here. That is his name
- Is so good to me when he gets home from work and I am desperate for a break
- Is AKA the “tickle monster”
- Doing p90x with me… and seeing good results so far
Claire
- In week five of p90x… and seeing no results. Talk about frustrating. We get up at 5:30am and pound out a good 90 minutes of working out 6 days a week. This also includes the diet that goes with the program. I am grateful that Dan is doing this with me because I would have been done 10 mins on day 1. It is rough…
- I work for a lady in our ward two hours a week cleaning her home. Boy do I have stories…
- I spend most of my time being a jungle gym with little girls mauling me on the floor – leaving me with little
patience by 4pmchoice but to wear comfy pants and a top I don’t mind getting slime all over from Trout - And you wonder why I have been so exhausted… only three things :) I used to be able to get ten things done in one day, but not I can only get one thing done a week, I swear!
As for the house-
we have two more rooms to paint – the guest bed and bathroom. For some reason I don’t have the time or energy to get it done. We are hoping tomorrow we can finish the trim in the playroom and then prep these rooms. I so just want to move in already!!! I am desperate for some organization and to find a couple of items that haven’t turned up yet… and it is making me sick!!! Dan’s paintball gear and a whole box of new clothes for the girls – are missing. That equals close to a thousand dollars of merch… SICK!
We haven’t really been able to do much more work on it. Especially since I was gone to CO for 10 days (see the other posts from today).
As for the other members of the family – the frogs
I am so glad Abi can’t read yet… because she thinks otherwise… but while we were in CO, Dan called and said he killed the frogs the frogs passed while he was at work. So Abi thinks they are on vacation at Dan’s office and will hopefully be back tonight. I know that isn’t quite honest, but she talked about those frogs the WHOLE time we were gone and even wrote Dan a thank you card for taking care of them. You try to have the heart to tell a three year old that the frogs died when she cries that her heart straw was clogged with food and she couldn’t sip her milk with it.
3 comments:
Love the update.
I don't remember which post, but I always put a clean diaper under their bum when I change them, so if anything leaks, its not on the floor (or wherever) and its super easy to put it on when you are done. If you are quick.
Don't you hate it when guys lose weight so easy? Josh cuts out soda and loses 10 lbs. ugh! I bet you are getting strong though! It will show someday, hopefully soon for you!
Oh, sing it sista! Weight loss is the worst for women, blah. It's so full of emotional and hormonal swings and water-weight retention and muscle building and fat loss that seems like zero weight loss. I hear you! Keep it up! I'm secretly terrified that this Body-For-Life we are doing isn't going to work for me...really....terrified! It's so much harder after Owen than it was with Marin. Just keep up your protein and give yourself a free day once a week. I couldn't be so dilligent if I didn't have a free day!
Getting up 6-8 time a night?? That has got to change ... for her well being AND yours!
Calories in, calories out! That is the most important. For most woman what you eat is 90% of your weight loss/gain. Working out is only about 10%
Post a Comment