since we pretty much spend every saturday morning at lowe’s, we decided to attend the Build and Grow workshop that they have twice a month. It was so much fun. The kids get aprons, patches for the activity, and safety glasses (although abi chose some more fashionable wear). The best part, it is free!!!
This past time we build a Valentine’s Card Maker – kind of like a small lap desk.
I just reveled in the sight of watching Abi and Dan work together. Dan is SO good to let Abi do a good amount of the work – I would be all over the place with control – so I just LOVE the Abi has Dan to chill me out!
And yet again, here is Trout with something in her mouth-
Sorry that the photos are so bad – the lighting was awful there and I only had my point and shoot camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment