so dan and I had to get ourselves back into p90x this past monday. it was SO tough. we had taken a ten day break because we were both sick. so we got up and started our strength training workout.
we were dying. I was dying. Dan was dying. after about 20 minutes he was almost furious that he would have lost so much strength in just those ten days. we keep track of our progress on sheets of paper so we know how many reps and how much weight we did last time to make goals for this time around. Dan checked out his paper and just was shocked the he could only get about half of what he was doing.
then the confession kicked in-
Dan’s weights are adjustable. there is a bar like a mini dumbbell to exchange weights. well, he previously was lifting thirteen pound weights. you wanna know what he was lifting monday morning? – TWENTY THREE flipping pounds!
no wonder!
And, of course, when I pointed it out to him, I laughed and told him he made it to confessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment