the babs got a haircut last week. when we got home this is how it looked :)
this was yesterday after I round brushed it out.
we went shopping on Friday. we went into a store that didn’t have carts so I was holding brookie in one arm and shopping in the other. As I was checking out and juggling everything, suddenly there was sharp screaming behind me. I could not figure out what happened… did brookie hit her? there was nothing to hurt abi… or so I thought.
she has taken some perfume off the table next to us and had, like a big girl, sprayed it… in her EYE!!! thankfully I was the only one in the store. it was quite embarrassing because I was so overwhelmed by all I was trying to do. But the employees were so sweet to us as we sorted out the mess.
lesson learned? hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment