Friday, March 2, 2012

scrub-a-dub-a

*WARNING!!! Tons of “neck –ed” baby photos in this post-

My mom was washing the dishes one morning that I happened to mention her needed a bath – Brookie, not my mom. So we plopped her in. It was such a joy to watch!!!

IMG_4333IMG_4338IMG_4341IMG_4345IMG_4349IMG_4353IMG_4362IMG_4366IMG_4368IMG_4376IMG_4377IMG_4383

Abi just happened to come down the stairs from playing with Erik and was intrigued by this. IMG_4385IMG_4388IMG_4391IMG_4394

The next thing we knew, she had stripped down and shimmied her way in. IMG_4405IMG_4408IMG_4410IMG_4411

As you can see, we washed Mima’s floor afterwards tooIMG_4414

And her countersIMG_4415IMG_4419IMG_4421IMG_4427IMG_4434IMG_4438IMG_4439

And Brookie’s hair. Abi did a great job and Brooklyn was SO chill about it. IMG_4442IMG_4443IMG_4445IMG_4447IMG_4448IMG_4457IMG_4466IMG_4475IMG_4481IMG_4485IMG_4497IMG_4517

Look how BIG this girl is getting already! I so enjoyed the spontaneity of my mom and this idea. I will remember it forever. We just laughed and laughed with the girls. IMG_4519

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay, fun little naked bath-time pictures for future boyfriends to look at! Those are the best :)