Sunday night, on a whim, Dan and I decided that we were going to go cold turkey with Abi's bedtime. Abi's normal sleep routine is bath, food, bed with intensely tight swaddling and a binky. So we changed it up with food before bath and no swaddle and no binky. It was SO hard for us... at least for me. It tugs at my heartstrings when Abi cries; so for three hours of crying I was crying too! We finally had a thought to try having her sleep on her tummy (now that she is over SIDS worries). It worked like a charm. Ten minutes later, she was out. So the next morning when she got fussy...
Oh how nice! Success!!!
Not only is Abi now going to sleep all on her own, she has moved into the solid foods! Yesterday she had carrots and peas. She loves them! As you can tell from the pix!

1 comment:
Oh I love you guys so much! You are all so dang cute!!!!!
Post a Comment