Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Ball

Our ward had a Valentiong's Ball last Saturday night! We had a member from our ward teach the Argentine Tango and we just loved it! We invited our friends Chris and Christy to join us for the festivities.


Abi was so good the whole night. She even danced around with us in the backpack on Dan's back. It was such a sonic idea! This is her looking on in disgust at something behind us...


And here is the debut of my new look... I absolutely love my new hair cut! I got nine inches chopped off. I admit that I was quite nervous about it. I think that I felt like I needed to be some model with the long hair. But then over my trip to Colorado, I realized that the whole reasons I was growing out my hair were very unrealistic. For example, I really wanted to accomplish the beautiful curly locks that are so popular; however, I have so much hair that I can't keep curls to stay in longer than thirty minutes tops. So I wanted to grow it out for curls, but never did curls. Needless to say, I feel free and SO me! Yeah! It is so easy to do and saves a whole ton of money on styling products... especially shampoo and conditioner.


Here Christ and Christy show off their dance moves for the camera!


By the end of the night, Abi was the center of attention (of course)!!! However, we now know we have a future dancer as she would sit in her car seat and bounce up and down to the BEAT of the music! We couldn't beleive it! We tried to get it on camera, but the lighting was too dark. I am hoping to encourage and get it to be a habit this week.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alicia said...

LOVE your hair! It is fantastic!

Ashlee said...

Your hair looks great and your family looks even better! You guys are so cute and look so ridiculously happy! :)

Amber said...

You're hair is absolutely adorable!

Mellanee said...

Hi from Mellanee (Chris Kilpack's Mom). You guys are so darling! Your hair is really cute. I love your blog and being able to keep up with your cute family, especially adorable Abi.

Marie T. said...

Clarissa! You look like Christie Brinkley! So elegant! Love the hair cut, but mostly the happy eyes!

Christine said...

That hairstyle is so cute on you! I really need to change mine, but I need to figure out what to do with it. Your baby is adorable! I can't believe how fast her looks are changing.