This photo was taken right before Abi proceeded to shove the olive from her thumb into her mouth and pull out the thumb clean! Yikes! We won't mention who got into trouble for that :)
Abigail's cute Sunday dress from Kim...
I just love this photo! I can't beleive how much hair Abi has... and it is starting to curl! Oh we love her to death!
Oh funny, I was just about to say that...look at all her hair!! It is coming in way fast. She is such a doll face! Hope your transition back to Utah is going smooth.
4 comments:
She has changed SO much!! I can't believe how much cuter she gets every day! We miss you gusy!
Oh funny, I was just about to say that...look at all her hair!! It is coming in way fast. She is such a doll face! Hope your transition back to Utah is going smooth.
I think she has the exact same eye color as you.
I am glad that you were able to get through the sleeping transition!
Ooo she has such cute chubby cheeks! I just want to pinch them or kiss them... So cute!
Post a Comment