We really struggled to get along all growing up. I don't know when or what changed, but I am sure glad that it did. I have thoroughly enjoyed our good relationship the past couple of years and I just wanted to thank you for that! For the next years to come, I hope that we can continue to build our friendship and that someday, the things that I am still nervous to bring up with you, I can find confidence in our strong relationship and we can discuss things open minded.
I am so grateful you are in my life and that I have you for a good example. Even when you think that your advice went in one ear and out the other, I have remembered it all. In fact, most of your advice has helped me make right choices in life. Thank you for making righteous choices in your life. I knew growing up that whenever I needed direction, I could look to you because you were on track. For these things, I will always be grateful.
Happy Birthday to the best older brother I could have... EVER!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joshie!
Love ya and your darling wife and daughter!
Oh I love my kids!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes and the post Clarissa. I appreciate all you and your family does for me and mine...
Post a Comment