This explains about how awesome our day was. And on the the third day we partied - not to be sacrilege at all.
I had so much fun designing all the decor for the party.
We had HOARDS of food and even BYU mint brownies - the weather was perfect - the company was even better.
We decked out in BYU gear - it was our party too ;) We had all our guests wear BYU tattoos and I even had BYU Jamberry wraps to go along with it all.
Our Chris Farley impersonator- eating sludge out of the stream.
She fell asleep in my arms!!! This NEVER happens and I was in heaven. She is so chunky that my arm was sore for two days afterwards.
My best friend came. How I love this soul mate of mine. Someday when we are rich and not famous, we will go on a getaway together for a couple of days. We will laugh and be carefree and know that all the hard times we have gone through, in parallel paths, were all worth it. She is a rock and my rational side. We met in NY, our first girls are one day apart, our second 4 months, and our third a month. We are pretty much one in the same. I always wonder how Sam would do things she is that amazing and spot on! Love her!
My parents surprised Dan and the girls. They were on vacation and told us they wouldn't make it but they did! I had such a hard time keeping the secret for two weeks! We got a sweet day with them and had a blast! They spoiled Dan to the max (and that included me in some of the perks). They are so proud of him and that just melts my heart. I sure love my parents but seeing them love Dan and my girls is such a warming thing. That they accept who I have become and what I have made of my life is all this daddy's little girl could ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment