Before we get to the main event- this little girl continues to make us laugh- She loves to eat paper. We have pulled many to do lists out of her mouth and boxes of mac and cheese-
She can pull up to standing and last week would scream until someone helped her down. This week, she knows how to sit back down.
Abi chose to have a birthday adventure with one friend instead of a simple party with more friends or a big gift from mom and dad. She chose her "BFF Abby" to come with us and her "Bestie B."
We first stopped at a friend's to make bow and headbands. It was fun watching the girls each pick out what they liked. Definitely neon... I wish I could pull off that trend but I was born in the neon days and am hesitant. I stick to my workout clothes as neons. Maybe I could do some shoes.
We stopped back at home for some lunch and saw how Dan keeps Eliza entertained...
That hose is on-
After lunch we went to the beauty school and had pedicures fit for princesses...
We stopped for ice cream sundaes before we dropped Abby home.
Later that night we drove to Tibble Fork to ride a horse (another wish of Abi's). Sadly we miscommunicated on the horse ride, but made the best of it and played at the res.
There was a bee that thought B would be a good place to land. As B tried to get the bee off, it stung her right on the lip.
It was a sad time, but B handled it SO well! I was thoroughly impressed.


































No comments:
Post a Comment