Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Birthday

I had a nice birthday. It really wasn’t anything special… I am learning that’s how it goes when you are turning 28. But in the morning my family took me to IHOP for breakfast and gave me lots of loves.

After sending Abi to school, Brookie and I stayed out on the lawn and she blew me birthday bubbles for an hour. It was finally nice weather too.

2014-04-18 12.21.222014-04-18 12.21.522014-04-18 12.32.342014-04-18 12.32.482014-04-18 12.40.57

I did more flowers on my birthday – but had a best friend drop by while I was doing them so it went by fast.

2014-04-18 13.41.502014-04-18 13.52.312014-04-18 14.51.292014-04-18 15.32.02

In fact, she brought me the best present – Magelby’s Chocolate Cake – to die for! The girls and I shared it after dinner of gourmet Mac and Cheese. LOL!

2014-04-18 16.13.32

2014-04-18 16.18.032014-04-18 16.18.11

Dan had a campout that night (go figure) and so I treated myself and the girls to pedicures.  We had a nice time and just couldn’t be more thankful for them in my life. They are truly my friends and I know life would be so boring and unfulfilling without my girls. This picture makes me feel like I had the best birthday ever…

2014-04-18 18.20.11

No comments: