Thursday, May 1, 2014

March Realities

Abi’s Happy dance-

2014-03-20 10.33.09

Preparations for Prom flowers-

2014-03-20 17.40.252014-03-21 14.45.372014-03-21 14.45.56

How things look at 1 in the morning, after 15 hours of flowers and more to go.

2014-03-21 20.04.11

It’s a good thing grocery day was no that week-

2014-03-22 00.54.50

We had my cousins’ bridal showers – two sisters getting married is crazy!

2014-03-22 13.01.232014-03-22 13.10.252014-03-22 13.23.22

Filling pockets with M&M’s

2014-03-22 13.50.36-1

Catching up with cousins I hadn’t seen in almost 12 years!

2014-03-22 13.59.042014-03-22 13.59.56-12014-03-22 14.03.152014-03-22 14.05.43

My uncle Dave who I love!

2014-03-22 14.09.42

On our way to party with a floral arrangement in front of me!

2014-03-22 17.21.48

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You've been busy! And you look wonderful, I know how hard you've worked :) And ummm, can I make a totally inappropriate request that you get pregnant soon, that way we have an excuse to see each other more often...? Don't be mad! You so need another cutie in that family!