I planned Easter- that was a problem first thing when my A got up before I did. She was already donning her dress and all. But I handled it alright… I went back to bed.
The girls received new Puddle Jumpers in their baskets – these are THE best.
B was excited – “That’s mine.” She kept telling me.
My gorgeous girls.
We had Dan’s parents and grandparents over for dinner and an egg hunt. It was a really nice time. I am grateful for family.
Funny story – B kept putting her basket over her shoulder and dumping out the eggs behind her and then she would turn around and say, “Oh! There’s more!” She did this over a couple of times and it made us all laugh.
I finally got my birthday cake – a Cream Cheese Berry Pie from Kneaders. Oh it was heaven!
Abi and Brooklyn with Great Grandma (Betsy) and Grandpa (Walter) Thomas-
Our sweet grandparents are getting older. It is sad at points, but it is also our responsibility to give guidance, support and love to our families. We were able to help discuss ways to alleviate pain and Dan and his Dad were able to administer blessings and it was really special.
1 comment:
Your girls are gorgeous, and your birthday berry pie looks sinfully delish! I'm sorry about your grandparents, that part of life is never fun. Such a blessing to have the priesthood :)
Post a Comment