Tuesday, September 24, 2013

worth a thousand words

our life? check it out-

our girls never sleep in their own beds

IMAG0367

we love Kneaders on a Saturday night

IMAG0368IMAG0369

Dan and I both got new phones – just in time because mine shattered the day before I could get a new one – so we tried out the camera-

IMAG0002IMAG0003

Brookie is such a great helper. She loves plugging and un-plugging things and helping to load the dryer. She was loaded up with her backpack and baby – two things that go everywhere.

IMAG0005IMAG0006

I had paint chips on my door for weeks trying to pick the right hue-IMAG0008

People were caught red-handed sneaking candy.

IMAG0009

I marveled at the beauty of my girls’ eyes-

IMAG0010IMAG0011

IMAG0012

We watched movies in weird manners

IMAG0014

We adhered our granite countertops – notice our sink (it was sink #6 by the time we got through with sinks)

IMAG0016

We spent a Saturday painting doors and dresser drawers.

IMAG0017IMAG0018

And we finally put the door on after a big rainstorm and stake conference adult session – our poor babysitter – but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!

IMAG0020IMAG0021

We then had to vacuum up all the midges and flies and mosquitoes who had entered that day.

IMAG0022

My first try with Frog Tape’s Chevron tape – worked well!

IMAG0023

We bought a couch off KSL the same night as all this door stuff!

IMAG0025

I finished my “mother board” wall sapce

IMAG0026

We finished the laundry room! I love the board and batten on the wall. Fun project.

IMAG0028IMAG0029

Dan and I had a wonderful graduate dinner at BYU. This dessert was incredible!

IMAG0030IMAG0031IMAG0032

I arranged flowers for Dan’s classmates one day-

IMAG0033IMAG0037IMAG0038IMAG0040

We had dreams of flying!

IMAG0043

We painted our nails to look “smokin'” as Abi let me know!

IMAG0046IMAG0047IMAG0048

We babysat our favorite dog while our friends welcomed their 5th child into their family.

IMAG0049

We painted our eyes with chapstick – looks painful.

IMAG0050

We FINALLY seamed our granite countertops in the kitchen- hated every minute of it!

IMAG0051

We invited ourselves over to our new neighbors for a football game.

IMAG0052

And slept on their coffee table! (this is the third place you have seen B sleep in this post!)IMAG0054

We spent a lovely evening in Park City with Dan’s family for a dinner.

IMAG0058IMAG0062IMAG0065IMAG0066IMAG0069_1

And for FHE we ate “lava” - caramel with apples to dip… and fingers.IMAG0071IMAG0073IMAG0075IMAG0076

Are you wiped out? This doesn’t even include the daily grind – school and music class for Abi, school and work for Dan, scouts, relief society, temple trips, cleaning, unpacking, organizing… etc. And this is only two weeks worth of stuff? What’s next? Bring it on!

1 comment:

JamesnMeagan said...

Wish we had known you were at the grad dinner. James and I were there too!