Sunday, September 1, 2013

abigail’s five year photoshoot

I just love letting Abi do her own thing when it comes to taking photos of her. She is in a really fun stage. She is way creative and figuring out what she can do in front of a camera to get specific photos. She really guided me through the process, not the other way around and that was really fun for me.

_MG_8038_MG_8041_MG_8043_MG_8059_MG_8060_MG_8061_MG_8089_MG_8090

I love this look from her. She gives it to us all the time. It is a true joy – “I’m up to something” look.

_MG_8094_MG_8097

Abi is our free spirit! She is always in imagination land and comes up with great ideas.

_MG_8108_MG_8110_MG_8114_MG_8124_MG_8127_MG_8132

I think this is my favorite of her-

_MG_8139_MG_8150

But this one is a close second-

_MG_8152_MG_8155_MG_8161

And we always have to have the outtakes-

22 Abigail's 5th Birthday Photos

Abigail we love you!

  1. You are the BEST helper in our family. You are always aware of Brooklyn’s moods and trying to help her be happy. It makes such a difference for us.
  2. Your intelligence lights up a room. Adults love to teach and talk with you because you are smart and social.
  3. You are so good at giving loves. You seem to have a talent of being aware of others’ emotions and knowing what to do to help them feel good. Especially for me.
  4. You have a great sense of style! You came out the other day in a polka-dot top, striped pants, and floral socks and it was so great! You owned it and it was because you were comfortable being you.
  5. Your testimony is strong and growing. Your prayers lately have been heart felt and descriptive. I know your Heavenly Father looks forward to your prayers each night. You have such a good relationship with him and you always want to pray to him. You even help me and Brookie with our prayers.

Can I go on?

Abigail, you are truly a joy to our family. Keep strong in the gospel and in your personality and you will have a great, joyful life. We are so proud of you and so lucky to be your parents.

No comments: