One of my cousins on my dad’s side was married this past month and I was able to do the flowers for the reception. The roses were gorgeous and the pixie carnations were the PERFECT shade of purple and had such a frilly air to them. They were perfect for the vintage vibe of the wedding.
This is my grandpa and the bride. I think I look so much like her out of anyone on either side of my family. The photos of us when we were each about 14 resemble each other so much. Hey, if I look as gorgeous as she did this night, I am good to go. It was a nice night and my aunt and uncle had a gorgeous backyard reception. They worked so hard on it.
Here are the photos of my model abigail-
1 comment:
Very pretty reception. The flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment