It just so happened that some YW came to borrow dresses from me for homecoming. They couldn’t find anything modest in their shopping. I used to collect formals as a teen so I have TONS of them to choose from. In the end, I had two happy girls with dresses and twenty orders for homecoming flowers all by word of mouth. Couldn’t have been happier about it, but truly was surprised!
The theme was Great Gatsby so all my orders were this vintage feel and lots asked for cream and nude colors.
Abi’s mini arrangement
Brookie had to have her photo taken with it too.
I did flowers for three days. Dan also had some classmates order flowers the same week which worked out perfectly.
We have been so busy here. Last week I started my new job as coach of the two elementary ballroom teams here in Saratoga Springs (more to come on that). I did flowers and taught Relief Society, we babysat a dog, we worked on our lawn, had a graduate dinner at BYU, had to pick up tickets for that dinner on another day, and unpacked more boxes (there is an end in sight)… all with Dan being gone all week for work, scouts, and school. Life is pretty hectic around here. Hopefully I can get some photos up from my phone to show you.
No comments:
Post a Comment