Here it is! The last room in the house besides the garage that we needed to finish. It ended up being really fun and bright which I love.
I designed the board and batten along the wall and added hooks along the wall. Eventually, I will put up a whole bunch of frames on the top ledge.
Then on this wall, we are going to add some cabinets above the washer and dryer, and finish the “mud room” area with hooks, bead board, and some shelving. I bought the bench base (bottom right corner) and am looking for fabric to match my orange! Ended up being a really bold project. I am able to house all my cleaning supplies and riss floral supplies in the back. The subtle chandelier is great too.
2 comments:
Love it! It looks so great! I'm not sure is you're interested, but we're doing our kitchen right now, and we used some beadboard wallpaper, $20 a roll, and after painting, it looks *just8 like the real thing. But, if it's going to get bumped a lot, you may want the real thing. Are you guys exhausted yet??
Ok, now I'm ready for a full before and after! Everything I've seen so far looks amazing! And I want to come see it in person when I'm there in December. :) I miss you and think of you guys all the time!
Post a Comment