Wednesday, January 11, 2012

snowday-sunday-stinkin’ cute day

here are photos of the weekend – snow angel family with AbiIMG_3710IMG_3717

brookie

IMG_3729

I haven’t gotten photos of the girls together in a long time. This was my attempt and I thought it was totally successful! I can’t wait to get some of these framed!

IMG_3740IMG_3743

IMG_3745IMG_3757

I so wish Brookie’s eyes were open in this one!

IMG_3758

Look at those cheeks! I am so in LOVE with this!

IMG_3761IMG_3766

Sisters -

IMG_3769IMG_3777

and then the kitty came out. What is up with that?

IMG_3783 

look at her heart hair! thank you pinterest.

IMG_3784IMG_3787IMG_3791

Abi learned about her body in her first day of sunbeams. *sob* she is getting so big!IMG_3798IMG_3800

this was her hair yesterday. she wanted a ponytail like me. Gah! She is so adorable too. It made her look so old.

IMG_3811.IMG_3820IMG_3821

7 comments:

Becky said...

You did a great job taking pics of your girls...they are soooo cute! Hope your loving your new home.

Abe n Linz said...

Too cute! Brookie's eyes are amazing!

Jocie said...

SOOO cute! I love the heart hair. Glad Abi can still wear her cute jammies!

Samantha said...

Our little Sunbeams! Crazy! I have got to try that heart in Marin's hair, so cute!!

Steph said...

those pictures are so so cute of your girls! They have the prettiest eyes!!

Becca Meservy said...

Love all the pictures! And I noticed that the one with B's eyes closed and the next one after (which you love) have her head in almost the EXACT pose... Photoshop? Or an art-sy friend with Photoshop? (I wish I did but I don't have it; I only worked with it in a computer class at BYU.) But seriously, that is a totally do-able cut and paste job.

Lora said...

Cute. Girls.