well brookie is just growing up so fast right before my eyes. how I love this girl! she is cutting a tooth right now, her first one and I am so excited to see that little white bump pop out of her gums from that clear line forming. I will be sad to see her toothless grin go, but I just know I will fall more in love with her as she gets teeth.
sacondly, I have never seen a girl blow so many raspberries before! That is how she talks, gets upset, gets your attention, and protests at you. sadly, it is too cute. I love how she furrows her brow to do them.
finally, she will be crawling any day. we have the hands and knees down, the rocking down, and the moving backwards down. We are working on the forwards now. She has done so many faceplants I feel sorry for her.
on a side note and for journaling purposes… brookie, you hurled four times today in tjMaxx. I am grateful that your blanket was in a bowl shape to keep it from exiting your carseat. we bathed you in the sink there and wore a onesie and blanket that was from a box of dirty laundry in the back of my car*
*the box of dirty laundry – we haven’t had a washer and dryer for four weeks. we have been working on the floor in that area of the house. it was a long job, but we are finally done. THANKFULLY, I had started laundry today so we could actually wash Brookie’s carseat. Two weeks ago, I went over to a neighbor’s home to do two loads of laundry and only got one load done. I left the other load in the car because I thought I would have to go back later to get it done. Thankfully I did that because we had to pull not only this outfit out of the box, but another one last week.
1 comment:
Awww, poor girl! It's so tough when they ralph. Owen was a spitter and I remember thinking how frustrating that was. It's so fun to watch them grow though...maybe bittersweet is a better word?
Post a Comment