abigail had her first visit to the dentist this past week. she did amazing for her first time. these are some photos that I snapped with my phone so forgive the quality.
check out the face that she is giving! she was so concerned about the water and suction tools.
she came away with great, healthy teeth, floss, a cinderella toothbrush, bubble gum toothpaste, and jewelry from the treasure box.
she is so taken by this whole experience that she threw a fit tonight claiming that all her teeth would fall out if she didn’t do her whole teeth routine (brush and floss) tonight. *sigh* that won’t stick for longer than a week I am sure.
1 comment:
Yay Abby for going to the dentist! I've been wanting to get Marin to the dentist also, but I suppose waiting to have insurance would be smart! Let me know where you took her!
Post a Comment