abi on the kindle fire
trout sleeping – tapped with a bottle – spoiled thing
but could you get mad at this face?
or this one for staying in her pj’s all day – well, at least until she didn’t make it to the potty in time – whoops
and, of course, it wouldn’t be a day with a princess getting married in our family
on a side note: happy sixth anniversary to Dan and I (and Jake and April) yesterday. we had a great – pretty normal night since we celebrated on Monday. Here are the flowers that Dan brought me. There are six big flowers. I get one for each year. I love that Dan lets me arrange them. He is so good at letting me use my talents. I gave Dan 6 balloons with a gift tied to each one. He was surprised and grateful. I am glad I bought extra because Abi popped 2 of them…
On Monday we celebrated our anniversary by going to the Nicklecade. Great! It was my year to plan and I wanted to do something that Dan likes. We also went out to eat and that was nice.
Dan surprised me with this- in a different frame
It is a painting by Walter Rane – my favorite LDS artist – called He is Not Here. It is gorgeous and about 3’x2’. I love Walter Rane. There is something about his painting that evokes such emotion. I love the people is his paintings. Their eyes especially. Sadly, this painting does not have any people; but this is what I love about it. It makes you think about Christ. It makes you picture Him or think of his Resurrection. You would have to work at it not to think about it. And that is why this is my second favorite painting of Rane’s. And because of a wonderful hubby who knows I love art, we own it.
1 comment:
Wow, happy 6 years!!! Isn't it crazy how it goes by so fast?! That's so awesome! Those little girls are so sweet, little Abi is all girl, it's so cute. I totally loved that idea with the balloons...the one from Pinterest, I am totally doing that one as well. They have great ideas, and I need creative help sometimes.
Post a Comment