Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Week

Some people know, but last week my family was in town. My mom had heart surgery at the University Hospital. I have to admit that I was pretty stressed out, but almost didn't realize it until the breakdown later that week. I am grateful that we were in town so my family could board with us for a couple of days during the ordeal. I am also grateful that everything went smoothly and my mom is now on the mend.
She had the same surgery done about four years ago and we hope that this will be the last time she has to have this done.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts.

Abi grew attached to her uncle Erik who spent a lot of time with Abi and me during the week. She also loved the air matress in the front room.


We took Abi swimming one afternoon at the MAC. She is such a fish and LOVES the water.



Abi loves my dad... well, only when he has food to feed her! She was really funny though because she wanted to know every move and action he took, but from the view in my arms.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love all these updates and am so glad your mom is doing well! Give her my best. :) Love you!

Maria said...

I had no idea but am so glad your Mom's doing great now!