So here is my design work from the past 8 weeks. I can't believe I have made it through this term. I have put in about 30 hours a week for this class alone and am ready for it to be over. I love doing landscape design so if you or a friend or neighbor ever need something, I would love to help. Please send the word along. Some are really hard to see. You can make your way to the actual album to see them better by clicking the bottom right icon on the sideshow and then clicking on the album title. Then you can click to see photos up close.
4 comments:
I am so impressed Clarissa! This is amazing! I WISH I could do stuff like this but I can't really draw a stick figure very well! ha ha. Congrats on all your hard work! it looks great!
I totally agree with Camilla. This stuff looks awesome! You are a very talented artist! I hope you got a good review on your final. :)
I like like like it. You did a great job. I am sure that you feel great accomplishment. That one where it says Thun residence... That is my future house right? It took me in and made me imagine. The boy fishing on the bridge made me want to go fishing. Good thing it is raining outside!
Looks good. I am sure it feels great to be done.
Post a Comment