Monday, February 1, 2016

Sayings

Just a couple of things that have happened around here -

Brookie was watching a show with me while we cooked the other night and a Macy's ad came on. She watched intently and then exclaimed, "Mom, they live in all whiteness. I'd like that so I wouldn't have to clean up!" - The background of all their products was white. I think I'd like that too.

Last week the girls were complaining at what seemed everything. Abi didn't like dinner and just kept saying, "It's too cold. It's too hot. It's too spicy. It doesn't have enough corn. I don't have the right spoon." So Dan piped in and said, "If only I had three ears, then I could eat it." With that Abi replied, "Nope, I would need four ears." I turned to Dan and said, "See even that wasn't good enough." WE both burst out laughing. It definitely didn't keep our girls from complaining, but it helped Dan and I not feel so complained at.

No comments: