I used to not understand when people would say how much they needed conference. As I have gotten older, I find that I crave conference and feel like it needs to be every four months because of my need. Kind of like quenching your thirst. Well, this conference did not disappoint. I LOVED Saturday morning's session so much. With all my questions that I have thought about in preparation for conference, they were all answered in the first session. It was incredible.
I truly was saddened and scared for President Monson as he spoke. He started tall and shrunk down and with each second, I feared for him. But his dedication was inspiring to me.
We missed Dan who was hunting but it was also enjoyable with just the girls.
My cousin Lindsey was in town. We took a crazy trip to Ikea and had a great dinner together. She is amazing and I sure love her. We were trying to get the hang of my new phone's camera features - you put your hand in front of your face and the timer will start... need I say, we couldn't get it down?
My little B started getting sick Saturday night. I know all the signs - not eating dinner and tired. I instantly took precautions and was so glad I did. It was a long night.
I love her sleeping positions-
I sure put a lot of demands on Abi as the oldest. She is so good to me and especially Saturday night and all day Sunday with B being sick. Abi is incredible and held up to the demands so well.
Cinnamon rolls as tradition - Abi and I ate SO many - calories during conference are null right?
This is what Brookie did for two days. The sweet thing...
Abi and I did buzz words during the last session on Sunday. It helped her pay attention and was really fun. I think that I will do it again next year.













No comments:
Post a Comment