Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Finishing September

Can you believe that tomorrow is October?!? This month has been slow and fast all at the same time. We sure had a good month. We had great goals, started school off well, have worked through some trials steadily, and have kept a fairly good routine all month... we'll see what next month brings---

Dan brought me some bolts for a project. True love right here-

My basil revived after not being watered for a month!

We started the massive landscaping project... this has burned my to do list for over two years. I am SO ready to get this all going...

Sister Backus spoiled me---

The girls spoiled Eliza---

I spoiled Brookie and finally made her pillows for her bed... it only took me two years!!!

Dan and I ran away to the temple---




And then we ran away to the mountains and conquered and checked a bucket list adventure!!! Incredible day!


Abi got bit by a turtle--- holding animals again---


We sat as a family and watched the Supermoon Lunar Eclipse. It was SO neat!!!








Oh I love this face!!!

And this one---



On to the next!!!



No comments: