One afternoon, the two older girls and I painted. It was so much fun seeing the creative process for each girl. Abi loves to draw something she can already see... like mimic a photo or draw Brookie. Then paints precisely the colors she sees. She is quick and loose. Brookie wants to draw something from her head and is meticulous and slow. Then she paints colorfully... because she "LOVES rainbows." Both brings beautiful art that I cherish.
I finally made Brookie's pillows to match the quilt I made two years ago. She loves them and sleeps on them as a throne nightly.
Abi trying out my new phone camera.
Brookie is becoming so independent - here she made toast for herself.
I love this girl! She was so sick and just laid and slept in the sun for hours. Must be my child.
What happens when Dad comes home and doesn't pick you up. She LOVES Dan and just is a mess when he passes her up.
It doesn't help that he gives in to her every whim as well. Dads are so special.
Abi taught us how to speak bird for a family night this month. She did a fabulous job and we can't wait for the second class.
What are big sisters for? To make you a fool and then laugh at you
Brookie and I have cooked a lot together lately. It helps her snap out of a bad mood.
Someone forgot to buckle Eliza in her seat! Whoops!
We ran a 5k with the youth of the Stake. It was a fun turnout and of course, my family had to dress up for the occasion. All the sister leaders were saying what a good dad Dan was to wear a sparkly cape. True love. If you want to know, I didn't dress up. Not my forte. We ran along a gorgeous lake trail. Dan ended up running with all three girls in the stroller and he was so sweet to let me run ahead. Even with our forty initial stops, I ran it in 30 mins flat! I wonder what I would have ran it if we didn't have to stop.
And as expected, there were treats :) Eliza and I shared a donut.
Eliza has a true love for balls. She plays with them for hours!
A harvest from my garden. It was heavenly!













































No comments:
Post a Comment