Thursday, October 2, 2014

Riss Floral–Homecoming Week Flowers

During the week of Homecoming I had some fun designs come through our business. This particular arrangement went to a grand opening of a local Credit Union in Saratoga. It was different than things I normally do and was one of those designs that I had to work on in shifts because I needed to look at it with fresh eyes. I think it turned out unique and gorgeous and was fun to deliver too!

_MG_0976_MG_0979_MG_0981_MG_0982

Then I also had homecoming – and those flowers were gorgeous as always!

_MG_0989_MG_0992_MG_0996_MG_1001_MG_1007_MG_1012_MG_1016_MG_1020_MG_1021_MG_1037

This season I offered a new boutonniere back – a magnet! They were awesome to work with and I hope I can offer them forever! Most of my girl clients were excited to learn they could be like the Bachelorette handing out roses :)

_MG_1040_MG_1043

I also offered ring corsages. They haven’t hit in popularity as much here as I have seen them elsewhere, but was happy to have an order for one.

_MG_1050

Can you believe how gorgeous this dozen order of roses are?! The low pave arrangment was so classy but so contemporary.

2014-09-15 15.47.36-1

2014-09-15 15.47.492014-09-19 13.45.232014-09-19 13.45.542014-09-19 14.49.172014-09-19 14.49.28

Didn’t I have a cute hand model? I love Abi’s little hands -

2014-09-19 14.50.022014-09-19 15.09.16

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are so talented, I love seeing the arrangements that you do. It's such a happy thing knowing how wonderful of an outlet it can be to just..be creative! And your belly looks fabulous! So excited for you. I finished the car seat cover, and I'll be finishing up a couple other things before I send it to you, hopefully sometime this week!