I have slowed down so much! I try not to give myself a hard time since I know that I am still doing a lot, but I look at how many photos I took – or how little photos I have taken – and it saddens me. However, I honestly think that my slowing down has allowed me to soak in my girls and family with an open heart and the spirit has been so strong in our home. There is something to be said about that unstructured time and letting go of “social media” as a way to let all know what you are up to.
On top of all that said, we have been busy around here. I’ve done flowers-
But flowers with this sweet girl next to me-
We have spent a lot of time at the school in helping in Abi’s class and for ballroom. One day I saw this little gem in the front entry of the school.
We took a family night down to the natural hot spring at our marina. As gorgeous as it was, we lasted all but 10 minutes when all of us had about 10 mosquito bites each. The sprayer had been broken for about a week and we could all definitely tell-
I have been getting to the point where my maternity clothes are starting to get tight. Ugh! I just have a couple more weeks of endurance but am struggling with the three outfits I have left to wear-
Brookie loves to cook breakfast with me and I have really enjoyed that-
More sweet moments to come!
1 comment:
I'm not sure how youcan look so slim while being SO pregnant! You look amazing! And isn't that great how nothing fits...even at the end; you just want to wear a muumuu all day long.Hang in there, almost done!!
Post a Comment