Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Realities

I sat in in my stylist’s chair for 6 hours over two days. I love being blond, but the upkeep and damage hasn’t been my favorite. So I opted for a auburn ombre. It looks awesome and I love it.

 2014-06-04 20.16.212014-06-05 14.59.36

Speaking of hair, I love hers-

2014-06-05 18.39.332014-06-05 18.47.39

This girl loves her baby-

2014-06-05 20.01.572014-06-05 20.02.10

How these girls sleep astounds me-

2014-06-05 22.33.132014-06-05 22.33.17

We took the boat out for it’s first ride for the summer- many more to come. It was so cold I would get brain freeze when driving the boat as it sprayed water on my face.

2014-06-07 15.46.122014-06-07 15.46.442014-06-07 15.47.022014-06-07 15.47.272014-06-07 15.49.33

And these girls also got cute hair cuts. Perfect for summer-

2014-06-09 18.31.302014-06-09 18.31.342014-06-09 18.32.062014-06-09 18.32.562014-06-09 18.33.122014-06-09 18.33.55

We went to the Bean Museum on BYU campus. The girls liked the giraffes best of all-

2014-06-12 15.16.34

Our bishop owns a jewelry shop and we stopped in to say hello (and get my ring taken care of)-

2014-06-12 16.23.34

More crazy sleeping pictures-

2014-06-12 22.33.55

Prep for Brookie’s Party. Abi and B put these together. I made Abi Party Chair so she did most of the planning and decorating. More on the party to come!

2014-06-13 16.28.07

And sometimes, when your child doesn’t feel well, you just need to cuddle with them in random spots where they are laying.

2014-06-13 17.47.02

Can you say cute?

2014-06-14 08.54.592014-06-14 08.55.01

More nightly photos – why are they so cute at night?

2014-06-14 21.19.152014-06-14 21.19.25

Finally, lots of whipped (or whooped in this family) cream makes anything taste better – or Brookie’s smile!

2014-06-15 19.34.51

No comments: