Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Feeling that Summer Vibe

In May, we couldn’t get enough of outside and we could totally feel summer coming and it was tough going to school – or should I say, I struggled to get Abi to school because I wanted to play with her!

But we did have princesses at the bus stop daily-

2014-05-12 12.09.192014-05-12 12.09.342014-05-12 12.09.36

Abi went on her first field trip – that was tough for me. I totally wanted to chaperone but couldn’t fit it in-

2014-05-13 08.52.472014-05-13 08.53.00

We went to the pool – B was saying, “I love my puddle jumper” in this photo-

2014-05-14 16.26.36

Abi had spring pictures – I didn’t purchase them, call me cheap if you want!-

2014-05-15 13.25.22-2

More floral designs-

2014-05-15 17.17.502014-05-15 17.17.52

2014-05-15 17.18.392014-05-15 17.18.53

We worked on the roof that blew apart in our lovely spring wind storms (yes, multiple)-

2014-05-17 11.17.21

We had family over to make pizzas, Papa’s Style-

2014-05-18 18.08.582014-05-18 18.09.022014-05-18 18.09.09

B didn’t feel so good and slept on the porch step-

2014-05-18 18.45.12-1

Abi got invited to have lunch with the principle whom we LOVE!!!-

2014-05-19 10.50.59

Abi also was able to celebrate her birthday at school since she has a summer birthday-

2014-05-21 12.42.322014-05-21 12.43.41

Brookie and I had an afternoon out one day-

2014-05-22 14.48.55-1

Crazy hair and pajama day-

2014-05-23 10.14.152014-05-23 10.14.18

B needed her hair done too-

2014-05-23 10.15.16

No comments: