Sunday, April 7, 2013

saratoga springs

We spent an afternoon last week at our potential new home. We had an inspection done and I took some photos of the house – so you all can have before and after photos of our massive undertaking this coming summer.

But I also snapped some photos of my girls -

_MG_5639_MG_5642_MG_5643_MG_5657_MG_5664_MG_5687_MG_5689

I love how sweet these photos are of my girls sharing fruit snacks. It just tugged on my heart strings.

_MG_5695_MG_5699_MG_5701

Rarely are there photos of me – so here it is!

_MG_5708

The view out our bedroom window. I am SO excited! Look at those trees! Perfect for slack lining.

_MG_5716_MG_5725_MG_5727_MG_5729_MG_5731

And, as cute as they are, this is a pretty typical moment in their lives!

_MG_5732

1 comment:

thebean said...

I'm excited for your new house, and going back to school. I like what I saw of your new house. Do you have to replace the floor in the 3rd level down? It looks nice from afar.